Friday, November 16, 2007

I've slacked enough

Originally reserved for consumption in thanksgiving, the game mentioned in my previous post has been beaten by its owner in about 2 days. ...Now I can leave the secret stages for thanksgiving.

In addition, I spent a lot of time doing something completely optional: coloring my characters for Advanced Perspective's final. The other one needs fixing...

A 40-minute sketch at Ruben's. I tried HARD to shake off Ryan's and Mike's influence, but I'm sorry, we are going to the same school. Still tried to imbue it with a little bit of Gibson. Desperate at the deltoid area too. Argh.

7 comments:

emerson said...

Those designs definitely look Castlevania-ish.

How come you not posting all those sketches huh? huh? huh?

carguin said...

Hm? What sketches?

Mike S said...

its awesome that your actually using games for inspiration and not just procrastanation like some people(me).. they really look castlevaniash

Helen said...

I hear you, ryan and mike influence me a little bit too much as well...

That character looks tight, though I do find it funny that joko wasn't sure if it was a man or a woman. Yay for beautiful faces regardless of gender!

DerMidlet said...

you and your post editing (sigh) Anyway, looks like a real level up on the characters. good job :)

Jelter said...

cool stuff. my wrist got messed up from the strain of drawing and videogames being my full time job.

珊珊李 said...

徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿